MLP hyperbaric filler
It is an innovative technology patented by Alfatek. Ranging from 6 to 90 valves, it is used for the bottling of smooth and lightly carbonated products, such as still water.
The self-levelling filling valves produced by Alfatek represent the most innovative feature of the “low pressure” Hyperbaric filler and they allow the achievement of precise and constant levels, without any need to create vacuum in the filling tank:
- Thanks to pipes evacuating air from the bottle (pipes are positioned outside the valve), it is possible to bring the air from the bottle to the upper part of the filling tank and then out by positive pressure, thus avoiding microbiological pollution and the contact between oxygen and the product.
- The filling valves can optionally provide various automated setting levels, thus allowing the simultaneous level variation in all the valves from the switchboard (0÷80 mm), or with programming through PLC
- The filling level is reached directly in the valve employing the concept of “communicating vessels”. It consists of an innovative system patented by Alfatek.
- Strengthened structure
- Ring-shaped filling tank with hermetic seal produced on the machine
- Low pressure of inert gas in the produced tank
- Low maintenance
- Disinfection with CIP cleaning
- Speed in changing the bottle size